Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL), the only real estate money management and services firm named to Forbes magazines 400 Best Big Companies for three consecutive years, has approximately 170 offices worldwide and operates in more than 750 cities in over 60 countries. The company provides comprehensive integrated real estate and investment management expertise on a local, regional and global level to owner, occupier and investor clients. Jones Lang LaSalle is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 1.2 billion square feet worldwide.
For further information, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Objective of Role:
JLL is currently seeking an Senior Executive Assistant to support key leaders in the Chicago office. Will perform administrative duties for HR Leadership Team members and enhance executive's effectiveness while representing the executive to others. Responsibilities may include managing access to and screening calls; managing and decisioning on executive calendars; optimizing complex travel requirements, meeting and event management and coordination; design and prepare reports and financial data and customer relations. Requires excellent computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required and this individual has an obligation to ensure administrative tasks are performed consistent with JLL’s Code of Business Ethics.
- Manage Invoice payments/expense processing
- Perform administrative and office support functions/activities for multiple senior executives including:
- Manage calendars and discern appropriate action when conflicts occur; at times this may require coordinating with external clients
- Plan business meetings both on and off-site – ensure room is arranged, type agenda, handle logistics such as meals or audio visual
- Coordinate travel arrangements in a thorough and proactive manner, monitoring schedule changes and travel disruptions
- Process expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with firm policy
- Approve expenses which adhere to the policy and use judgment on when to escalate questionable items
- Prepare and update weekly meeting reports, this can include follow up items from previous meetings
- Process invoices both nationally and globally
- Establish and maintain record keeping and filing systems; classify, sort and file correspondence, records and other documents.
- General duties such as pay bills, tracking vacation schedules, and general office duties.
- High level of professionalism
- Integrity as a team player
- Ability to work for and communicate in various forms with multiple level managers, supervisors, external clients and vendors with minimal daily supervision.
- Display curiosity and interest in understanding our business
- Be respected as a key resource and contributor
- Have flexibility to work outside of normal business hours when required.
- Strong communication skills in order to gather and summarize data for reports and to find solutions to various administrative issues.
- Discretion and professionalism when given to access confidential and/or private information.
- Highly motivated; with a capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills with proven attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects on time
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of corporate administrative experience and/or training.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in current Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) with the capability to master company specific software and databases.
- Be willing to work overtime when needed
To be considered, please apply online now. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site.
Please reference Job: XXXXX
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.