To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Omaha, NE
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MaximHealthcare Services is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to help care for the children we serve in the comfortof their own homes or in a variety of school districts! We serve children from newly born toattending high school. LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) will assumeresponsibility and accountability for delivery of patient care, demonstrate abilityto make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner withsupervision of an internal clinical supervisor you will work closely with. The LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) is accountable formanaging patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Use your nursing expertise to work in partnership with parents,other trained caregivers and physicians caring for the child. This unique nursingopportunity will give you the chance to make a difference in the child and familieslives each and every day.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs