$90000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Robert Half is partnering with a company looking for a Human Resource Generalist.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Proficiency in NetSuite
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Generalist and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Generalist
for more information.
- Business Administration
- Data Analysis
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
- Interpersonal Skills