$13.78 to $15.95 hourly
OfficeTeam currently is searching for a driven Administrative Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing their career in the Education industry. In this Administrative Assistant role, you will perform various administrative and office support duties. Do you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. A short-term temporary opportunity, this Administrative Assistant opportunity is located in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Receive and direct visitors
- Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Internet research skills
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience
- Microsoft Windows experience
- Knowledgeable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
Do you thrive in a creative environment? Then we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual eager to support and contribute to a growing company. Contact us now - this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.