$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Are you an ambitious individual who thrives in the business world? Robert Half Technology is seeking a Business Analyst with a deep interest in understanding and articulating customer needs to form well executed development plans. The ideal candidate should have strong technical and interpersonal skills, as well as a high level of communication. The full-time Business Analyst will work in the Houston, Texas area.
- Evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements, collaborating with development and QA teams
- Perform analysis of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Collaborate with designers to establish appropriate wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
- Develop customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications
- Past experience with usability and application performance considerations - 5+ years of related experience - Solid understanding of HealthCare Claim - Expertise in EDI - Prior experience integrating with API backends - Solid grasp of developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Analyst.