Only Those with a Passion to Change Lives Qualify.
At Southern Careers Institute (SCI), the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about putting our students first to help improve their lives through education and career training. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
Instructors - Pharmacy Technician program
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
What you can expect when joining SCI:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough and accurate knowledge of the teaching field and discipline;
- Plan and organize instruction in ways which maximize student learning. Practice excellence in teaching and instruction;
- Modify instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse students' needs;
- Prepare lesson plans and teach course as prescribed by the approved institutional curriculum;
- Encourage the development of communication skills and higher order thinking skills through appropriate assignments.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years of current Pharmaceutical industry experience in variety of settings (retail, hospital, mail);
- Degree preferred;
- Prior post-secondary related teaching experience of at least 1 year in subject matter is highly preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Experience with the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Pharmacy Technician Certifications: CPhT, PhTR (current Texas Pharmacy certification required);
- Meet TWC instructor requirements.
Higher Order Thinking