Kearney & Company is currently seeking Senior Financial Statement Auditor to join our Washington, D.C. team. The Senior Financial Statement Auditor will help develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction, demonstrate proficiency with accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations, as well as identify and effectively communicate accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Principals.
* BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting or Business Administration with a major in Accounting
* 2-4 years of accounting and auditing experience
* A minimum of 1-2 years experience working on a financial statement audit
* Experience working with Federal and/or DoD clients
* Ability to navigate a transaction database and determine potential issues or inappropriate posting
* Top Secret security clearance (US citizenship required)
* CPA or CPA eligible highly desirable
* Top Secret/SCI security clearance highly desirable
Kearney & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, regarding accessibility of our website, a modification or adjustment of the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email URL blocked - click to apply. Please be advised that this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of an application.
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation