Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Scheduler in the New Albany, OH area to work for a top utility and energy company. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. Open to candidates at all experience levels. Pay dependent on experience.Work Schedule:
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, possible OT
- Hybrid position: On location 2 days/week and remaining 3 days/week remote.
- Travel: 5% for occasional day visit with a Project Manager.
The successful candidate will support the development and analysis of project and maintenance outage schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6) through technical guidance, training, and verification. When applicable, administer, maintain security, reporting, maintenance, and daily operation of Primavera Project Planner Enterprise Software, scheduling QA/QC software, and the Company earned value metrics/reporting system. Responsibilities:
- Define activities, duration, work sequences, and relationship logic to develop the scope of work plan and develop milestones to represent key decisions and deliverables that take place during execution. Ensure all scope and deliverables are accounted for.
- Develop fully integrated system schedules (including resource loading and leveling) for complex and intermediate scope of work execution teams including detailed system schedules that utilize critical path methodology based on work scope from the work packages and planners work list.
- Mentor and assist junior schedulers in organizing schedule review meetings with all stakeholders and incorporate appropriate details.
- Engage team and stakeholders to create schedules and provide schedule analysis updates to team, alerting them to schedule risks and issues that could delay milestones. Communicate schedule status to project stakeholders.
- Direct and guide the administration of the Company project management organizational standards and assist in the management of projects to those standards. Adhere to the guidance and standards put forth by the Company Project Management Governance Committee.
- Work with Administrator to assign security, profiles, and roles for new users.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with scope of work schedules.
- Mentor and train junior level schedulers on the following: preparing and analyzing metric reports; preparing and analyzing schedule risk; developing what-if schedules to address various scenarios and options as necessary; crashing scope of work schedule duration; following processes and handbook procedures; and all aspects of scheduling within the assigned systems and software.
- Perform/coordinate schedule and cost integration including SPI/CPI processes on a scope of work basis.
- Work with the project teams to provide risk assessments and recommended mitigation actions as requested.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Accounting, Business, Construction Management, Engineering, Technology, or Project Management, or related field.
- Scheduling experience in Transmission, Substation, Construction or Engineering preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ability to develop complex spreadsheets.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
- Construction Management
- Electrical Substation