Bradford Recovery Center is currently seeking a Part Time HR Manager (24 hours per week) to join our dynamic team. Our residential addiction treatment center is located in Millerton, just 20 miles east of Mansfield, Pennsylvania, and 15 miles south of the New York border.
At Bradford Recovery Center in Millerton, Pennsylvania, we are dedicated to providing individualized, evidence-based therapies to individuals struggling with addiction. We also provide treatment for individuals who are struggling with mental health disorders in addition to addiction. We believe that anyone who comes to us to heal from a substance use disorder should receive care in an environment that is mentally, physically, and spiritually enriching.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as a Human Resources Manager:
The Human Resources Manager provides support and guidance to Human Resources Department with a focus on the understanding of Human Resource metrics, knowledge of state and federal law, including; ADA, FMLA, EEOC, unemployment management and workers’ compensation. Includes managing and directing subordinate staff, to identify goals and objectives, assist in prioritizing projects and conflict resolution, as well as assist in the coordination and implementation of numerous HR initiatives and programs.
Your Responsibilities as a Human Resources Director:
- Develops and administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains general knowledge of applicable laws and regulations effecting HR functions by staying abreast of current HR principles, techniques and practices.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Human Resources Director:
- BA Degree preferred.
- 3 years of HR Manager experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
- Knowledge of hospital operations and the responsibilities of HR.
- Experience with licensing through state, JC, and CMS surveys.
- Working knowledge of HR guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993