Van Clemens Financial
Inexperienced Financial Advisor Training Program
This is a very unique opportunity to enter the Financial Services Industry to become a Financial Advisor. Asset Protection Network is looking for 500 men and women who aspire to become a Financial Advisor. For this position, we offer:
o A base salary of $50,000-$85,000 per year while training and continuing into your third year. o Paid training to obtain life and health license as well as Securities Industry Essential, Series 7, and Series 66. o An established book of business when licensed and trained
The organization is a national Financial Planning & Advisory Firm, with locations all across the country and remote opportunities as well. The team is growing and expanding, looking to add Financial Advisors to their team. The company focuses on long-term options for their clients, through normal financial planning as well as alternative investments. Engaging with clients on a personal and professional level to understand the different pieces of their plan and how those come together for a strong financial future, which is key for this organization owner.
• An ambitious Financial Advisor Aspirant who loves people and financial planning.
• Driven, open to learning new things, always looking for ways to leave people better than you found them.
• Van Clemens Financial
• An established firm with a stellar reputation, thousands of clients, refined processes, a talented team, and a marketing machine in place.
• A firm who works with our clients to identify their retirement goals, help them create and implement a sound, personalized retirement plan, and guide them throughout the journey.
You’ll have a 'track to run on', systems and processes that work, a limitless pool of high-quality prospects who know who you are and have reached out to us, and a supportive team around you. You’ll spend most of your time meeting with those who you can help both in-person and virtually, helping them build financial plans, giving advice and problem solving, and implementing recommendations.
If you love meeting new people, are good on the phone and in person, have a fantastic work ethic, and you’re passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals, you’ve found your dream job.
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off Physical Setting: Office Schedule: Monday to Friday Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
- 4- year College Degree or 4 years Military experience - Self – starter and highly motivated - History of success - Entrepreneurial - Strong interpersonal and networking skills
*Preferred but not required
We want people with different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to: - Financial management, sales, insurance, and financial services - Executive leadership - Community influencers - Former athletes -Educators - Military background - Prior sales and/ or business experience preferred
PandoLogic.Keywords:Financial Advisor, Location:Columbia,MO-65215, PL:558734380
- Financial Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Insurance Management And Aftercare