Senior Recruiter – Creative and MarketingCompensation:
$55000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half, specializes in matching top creative, web, advertising, marketing and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group’s team, you will be responsible for new business development, marketing of The Creative Group’s specialized services and recruitment of creative talent.
Apply below and visit creativegroup.com to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential.
Robert Half 2019 Accolades
• Robert Half is proud to be named “Top 10 Best Places to Work for Millenials” via CNBC
• Robert Half is pleased to be named to Barron’s inaugural list of the “100 Most Sustainable Companies” in the U.S.
• Robert Half is included on the list of “America’s Most Trustworthy Public Companies” by Bright Governance Consulting, LLC.
• Robert Half is proud to be selected for Bloomberg’s 2019 Gender-Equality Index.
• Robert Half is honored to be named one of Forbes’ “Best Employers for Diversity 2019.”
• Robert Half is listed in the Top 100 Companies For Remote Jobs
• Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry. (February 2019)
The Senior Creative Recruiter reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
• Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base for creative and marketing projects and interim staffing solutions.
• Quickly source, recruit, interview and match highly skilled creative professionals to clients’ creative needs using our internal database, job boards, social networking and portfolio sites, etc.
• Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships.
• Responsible for solidifying The Creative Group’s brand and presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations, trade association events, local user groups, and alliance meetings and events.
• Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
• Partner closely with Recruiters and cross-functional teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
• Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
• Take incoming phone and online inquiries from clients and candidates as required.
• Contact with all managerial levels to determine candidate’s fit for the assignment and viability to support specific client needs.
• Strategize with teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
Please send your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply
• Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in one of the following practice areas: marketing/branding/advertising/public relations/creative design/multi media.
• Ability to discern creative ability in both design and copy practices also is required.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.