In the field of senior care, Lorien Health Services is truly something different with a unique, progressive approach to living and healing. We have always been a family taking care of families however, Lorien today, is also a leader in the post-acute care field and on the cutting edge of new programs and technology, including telehealth. That's why we named our approach, "Care Forward."
Take a look at our new website to learn more: www.lorienhealth.com or LIKE us on Facebook!
We are currently searching for a Care Transition Nurse to help continue our growth within Baltimore County.
In this highly visible, challenging and rewarding position, you will assume a leadership role, developing and nurturing professional relationships with case managers, physicians and clinicians in acute care settings; educating staff, patients and families regarding sub-acute rehabilitation and other Lorien services. In addition, you will assess patients with sub-acute rehab diagnosis, on-site at referring hospitals for admission to Lorien.
- Creates target lists of contacts and decision makers in assigned hospitals. Develops relationships, provides excellent customer service and educates referral sources on services provided by the hospital.
- Demonstrates positive referrer satisfaction and account retention.
- Educates potential patients and families on sub-acute rehabilitation and other Lorien services. Distributes collateral materials appropriately.
- Supports Sales and Marketing through educational programs, tours, meetings, etc. in assigned hospitals.
- Develops strategies to grow market share in core business lines in assigned hospitals.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion of strategic business initiatives.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Term Life and Whole life critical care and accident instance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Holiday Assurance Club
- Turf Valley employee perks for Turf Valley Resort
- Employee assistance program
Lorien Health Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses):
- RN or LPN required
- Current Maryland State Licensure.
- Demonstrates familiarity with hospital case management procedures
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with a least one year experience in a related position preferred.
Long Term Care
Nursing Home Care