To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
- Sierra Ridge Health and Wellness Suites
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse RN
Sierra Ridge Health and Wellness Suites • Reno, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Sierra Ridge Wellness Suites
6225 Sharlands Avenue, Reno, NV 89523
Full Time: 6am-6pm & 6pm-6am
Make your Move to Reno, NV! - Paid Relocation Assistance
Sierra Ridge Health and Wellness Suites is offering relocation assistance for RNs & LPNs relocating 50+ miles from Reno, NV. Let us pick up the tab on some of your moving expenses including rental trucks, movers, mileage, etc. Contact us today for more information! (available through 6/30/2019)
*Sign on bonus available for newly hired, full time RNs through 6/30/2019!
Sierra Ridge Health and Wellness Suites is a brand new 136-bed state-of-the-art senior healthcare and rehabilitation facility located in Reno, NV. Our beautiful facility offers several healthcare services including short and long term care, rehabilitative care, comprehensive wound care, and more!
The Registered Nurse works under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment. Responsible for delivering nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent information to the care of patients. Will also direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members as needed.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to residents in our care
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN in the state of - NV
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language fluently
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.