Manufacturing Programming Engineer
Competitive Salary with Benefits.
Manufacturing Programming Engineer will be subject matter expert in configuration, programming and operation of manufacturing software such as Leibinger, Domino, Lake Image, Nice Label barcode and label management software.
- At least 5 years of experience as Manufacturing Programming Engineer.
- Coordinate with engineering department on cost reduction projects which involves automation and order, manage hardware and software manufacturing technology systems and have technical documentation to support programming initiatives.
- Analyze monthly performance metrics and provide suggestion.
- Required knowledge in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in CAD and Mac OSX Preferred.
- Experience with or certification in GS1 data quality preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Cost Reduction
- Software Manufacturing
- Computer Aided Design