To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Homewood, AL 35209
- Vaco - Birmingham
- Phone: 205-414-9599
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Homewood, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a stable Birmingham-based company, is in search of a Billing Associate to add to their growing team. The role is positioned for growth within the company so all applicants should have the skills and ability to advance at an accelerated rate.
- Work with customers to arrange payment
- Posting payments and other transactions to the general ledger.
- Perform daily reconciliations of accounts receivable as well as perform issue resolution.
- Generate management reports.
- Perform monthly closing activities.
- Perform profitability analysis and revenue recognition procedures.
- QuickBooks experience is required.
- Highly refined interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Excel.
Benefits to working with Vaco:
Through no cost to you, working with Vaco recruiters gives you an advantage over your competition. In the local market, Vaco partners with most companies to fill their accounting and finance needs. In most cases, our recruiters will have a relationship with the human resources manager or the hiring manager directly. Instead of being another faceless resume, with Vaco, you have an advocate to get you the opportunities that you want. Your recruiter will promote your strengths and assets to the employer, connecting the dots between your work experience and the open job. Choosing to use Vaco means you are more prepared for your interviews. Through the relationships with the client and history of working with each company, you will be prepared thoroughly for each interview - history of the company, background on the people that you will meet, and in some cases examples of interview questions to prepare. Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities.
Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and at our LinkedIn page to learn more about available positions and updates.