Kforce's client, a leading regional CPA firm is seeking Audit Seniors for their successful and growing audit practice. These positions are located in NYC and on Long Island, New York (NY).
- Oversee day to day activities of audits professional guidelines including U.S. GAAP
- Provide recommendations for business and process improvements
- Supervise and lead Staff-Evaluate performance on client engagements
- Assist with recruiting activities to include campus recruiting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; Master's degree or other advanced degree desired
- CPA preferred
- Three to five years of experience providing attest services at a CPA firm with exposure to commercial and/or not for profit clientele
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Certified Public Accountant
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Process Improvements (Computing)