To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Control and Project Manager
Tri Counties Bank • Chico, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Position Title: Operations Control and Project Manager
Department: Office of Chief Operating Officer
Position Summary: This position reports directly to the SVP Operations manager and is responsible for coordinating activities related to Operations controls, administration, First Line of Defense monitoring process, and project management. The Operations Control and Project Manager will work directly with the other operations business managers and internal business partners to ensure that goals are met. The focus of the position is incorporating efficiencies through continuous process improvement, delivering and managing cross-departmental internal change initiatives, training, and monitoring compliance requirements to mitigate risk.
This position will serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Provide regular status reporting and keep leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Define how the scope, goals, and deliverables of Operation projects should support business goals, in collaboration with senior management.
- Effectively communicate and manage project expectations to project managers, owners, sponsors, team members, and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
- Direct compliance activities related to First Line of Defense (1LOD) monitoring including testing support across all of the operations business units.
- Manage complex projects within the department ensuring timely completion, including Process Improvement projects.
- Internal project management support and operations representation for bank wide projects such as Image ATMs, Weiland, and Commercial Center.
- Direct compliance related activities for Deposit Operations, Branch Operations, and Treasury Management Operations regarding risk assessments, policy reviews and controls.
- Prepare monthly reports and data analysis requested to support ongoing business needs.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and improve compliance.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Responsible for researching, designing, and conducting all levels of training to support a broad range of education and development programs for operations business units in support of compliance and change initiatives.
- Interfaces and collaborates with appropriate levels of management to develop and assess training content as well as to ensure that learning transfers to job performance.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
- Serve as a resource for project team members in issue resolution, interpersonal relations and general guidance on project deliverables.
- Maintains a current understanding of established Tri Counties Bank policies and procedures including but not limited to regulations as they pertain to bank operations: Bank Secrecy Act (SARs - CIP), Reserve Requirements (Reg D), Electronic Funds Transfer (Reg E), Funds Availability (Reg CC), OFAC compliance, Identity Theft Red Flags, Unfair Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP), privacy-GLBA, National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA), Information Security Guidelines, and Identity Theft Red Flags.
- Follow all Bank policies and procedures, compliance guidelines, and regulations.
- Communicate to bank staff updates and information related to projects.
- Maintain a current understanding of policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance issues.
- Represent the Bank with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- Undergraduate degree or appropriate experience preferred
- 10+ years of Banking Experience including Consumer, Corporate Treasury, Project Management, and Back Office Operations
- Demonstrate intermediate computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and additional applications as needed to fulfill job duties.
- Proven Leadership and management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project, Brightwork, etc.
- Project Management Certification Preferred
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve project requests
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams while handling multiple projects simultaneously
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.