Job Posting Title:
- Prior to start of shift: you must count supplies and clean and sanitize all blades to be utilized
- Must set up the machine according the production schedule
- During production you must monitor the green stock and make adjustments to the machine in regards to cut, wheel alignment, and machine speed to assure the quality of the finished product.
- Assist during production changeovers, inspect finish product, must be able to identify item spec deviation.
- When a machine jams, you must stop the line and utilize lock-out tag-out procedures. Then you will clear the line of the jam and restart the line.
- Lock-out tag-out training is a requirement.
- You must keep your area free and clean of all debris.
- You must assist with emptying off grade pails from your line or lines.
- You must be properly trained in the sharpening of blades.
- You must keep the blade cart clean and organized.
- At the end of the shift you will properly close out the machine for sanitation.
- You will be required to sanitize blades at the end of production.
- Must be able to be crossed trained in all of operations.
- All other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must adhere to all safety policies.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Use Protective Equipment