To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46241
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System Sales Engineer
Koch Enterprises • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Purpose: Generate sales within an assigned territory by promoting Koch Air products and services.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Koch Air and Koch Enterprises Code of Conduct, Values, Ethics, Environmental, Safety, and Human Resources policies
- Perform sales functions for assigned accounts and in assigned territory to achieve sales quota to include maintaining existing accounts and developing new accounts.
- Perform sales functions as the primary sales representative of Koch Air.
- Promotional training, attendance of meetings, participation in the overall bid process, and attendance and participation in trade shows.
- Maintain Koch Air customer files.
- Maintain accurate product information and update assigned accounts accordingly.
- Promote the sale of all products and systems handled by Koch Air.
- Complete the sales, call, expense and operational reports.
- Write and price customer orders for equipment and related materials.
- Conduct sales meetings for customers.
- Survey market area, quotes, and orders to detect business trends and opportunities.
- Periodically prepare and submit to manager: sales forecasts, competitive pricing studies and requests for competitive pricing.
- Handle customer issues and develop technical solutions.
- Provides internal and external consulting on projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned to achieve the Koch Air Strategic Plan.
- BE/BS Engineering Degree or BA Degree in business related field.
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Professional Engineer License is desirable for more complete product sales assignments.
- Ability to use PC, Microsoft Office suite and publishing software proficiently.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must be responsive to customers and exhibit a service and sales attitude.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills both written and verbal required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Involves exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently.
- Computer and phone use for extended periods of time.
- Worker is subject to both environmental conditions: Activities occur inside and outside.
- Requires travel to customer job sites and places of business.
- May be required to wear personal protective equipment at job sites.
- Requires ability to physically traverse all aspects of the job sites: including but not limited to climbing, walking, kneeling, balancing, stooping, reaching, and/or lifting.