To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Michael Gerges
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Fleet Coordinator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Anaheim, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Enterprise Fleet Management is excited to announce the opening for an Account Fleet Coordinator. The Account Fleet Coordinator is a position that provides reporting and administrative support to the Account Manager (who is the primary salesperson assigned to and working the same accounts) and superior service to our customers. Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
The Account Fleet Coordinator will maintain daily contact with customers and provide exceptional support through professional verbal and written communication, with the goal of exceeding the customer's expectations. The success of this role will be measured, in part, through the customer service scores provided by the accounts they serve.
This is an environment where building solid, long-lasting relationships with key decision makers is paramount. If you have a solid track record of success in customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you may be just the right person for our team.
Why become an Account Fleet Coordinator?
-This is an administrative, customer service and support role that is great for someone looking to set roots long-term in a career position-
-40 hour work week - Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm-
-Pay is $42,000/year (calculated by an hourly rate and a 40 hour work week)-
-401K and profit sharing-
This position is located at: 1400 N. Kellogg Drive, Suite G, Anaheim, CA 92807
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a knowledgeable resource for all of their Fleet Management customers
- Achieve and maintain proficiency in all necessary computer applications
- Process factory orders, stock orders, used vehicle needs and various requests for customers
- Primary or secondary point of contact for customers needing information
- Assist the Account Manager by preparing documents and materials for customer meetings, and attend as requested
- Send various important lease documents and letters to customers in a timely manner
- Participate in monthly development meetings and assist to obtain department goals
- Handle all administrative duties related to the customer base
- Perform general office duties and miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Provide inside sales support to Account Manager
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time-management/organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently and with a team
- Willing to go the extra mile and work overtime when needed
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Maintain a positive outlook when dealing with adversity
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have 3+ years of Administrative/Office experience in a professional work environment
- Prior experience in a business to business office setting or in a sales support role is a plus and/or administrative work in a dealership/bodyshop
- Must have relevant PC/Computer experience plus a working knowledge of multiple Microsoft programs including Excel and Outlook
- A working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- This position requires a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to accept $42,000/year for this position
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.