Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$45000.00 to $52000.00 yearly
You could be the Accounts Payable Clerk this successful Energy/Natural Resources company is looking for, if you're a detail-oriented individual. Are you looking to take your career to the next level? This could be the job for you. Candidates looking to work with a dynamic organization with a growing team will be interested in this Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position, where they will match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the Ankeny, Iowa area and is a full-time employment.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Carry out a full-cycle A/P
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
For immediate and confidential consideration call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience required
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk.
Attention To Detail