Envoy Solutions is a diversified distribution company for janitorial supply, packaging solutions, foodservice disposables and specialty products. Based in Glenview, Ill., Envoy Solutions is the parent company of North American Corporation, WAXIE Sanitary Supply, Southeastern Paper Group and NVISION. Operating as the nation's premier specialty distribution platform, Envoy Solutions works to make buildings cleaner, people safer and operations more productive, every day.
We are hiring a Director of Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy Integrations. The Director will operate out of the HQ office in Glenview, IL and report directly to the Director of Strategy /M&A. Envoy Solutions continues to have an aggressive growth strategy and the Director will project manage and execute post-merger integrations for various business units. In addition, the position may support buy-side diligence, synergy estimation and provide project management support and leadership for other critical strategic project within Envoy Solutions.
- Design a robust post-merger integration process and create a playbook to capture standardized process and tools that can accelerate integrations.
- Lead critical definitions on the “operating model” to be across the platform capturing best practices from legacy companies.
- Project manage a complex post-merger integration process, including coordination across all back-office functions and field personnel.
- Coordinate with functional and operational leaders to drive the following integration work streams for a successful integration:
- Organizational design and synergy achievement.
- ERP system migration.
- Employee migration (payroll, benefits, other employee information).
- Employee and client communications.
- Integration of all back office processes (payroll, invoicing, accounts receivables/collections, recruiting and hiring, etc.).
- Lead a weekly Integration Management Office meeting, which includes all integration work stream leaders and stakeholders, to ensure that the integration effort is on track.
- Responsibility to selectively deep dive and help correct off-track work streams and other integration risks.
- Support buy-side diligence and leads initiatives developed by the Corporate Strategy team.
- Support the Strategy & Operations team with corporate initiatives when bandwidth exists.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Math is required and an MBA is preferred with strong academic performance.
- Demonstrated experience and performance in M&A and post-merger integrations.
- Significant project management experience.
- Working knowledge of systems integration.
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Management consulting experience at a top tier firm is a plus.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.
Envoy Solutions (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.
See Job Description
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Management Consulting