At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a very talented Art Director who will be a key creative team member. Responsible for supporting the creative team, taking concepts and creating tangible reality while seeing the development and execution of creative projects through completion. Accountable for delivering quality creative products that maintain the integrity of the art concept. Will interface with all levels of the internal team, outside vendors, and work closely with account, production, and copywriters.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create collateral in support of various marketing campaigns and utilize experience and know-how to visually communicate a concept.
- Partner with creative team members in creating an environment that fosters creativity, encourages ideas, and promotes growth.
- Participate in project meetings with other creative team members, internal departments, and account teams to communicate the rationale behind design executions.
- Work in multiple disciplines to include art direction/design.
- Organize multiple jobs and projects on a daily basis, meet deadlines and expectations, and measure and improve productivity.
- Meet departmental goals based on specific Client objectives.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism or related field/industry or equivalent experience is preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in similar industry
- 2-5 years of Design or Director Experience and a strong portfolio of professional creative work
- 2+ years of work experience in the consumer products, media, or agency business
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively utilize MAC computers and current fluency in relevant computer programs such as: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Acrobat, and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage)
Adobe Creative Suite
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-214495
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.