Security Project Manager
IDR, an award winning industry leader in IT Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Security Project Manager! This role will be responsible for managing the execution of all Cyber Security projects across the enterprise. They will be responsible for managing projects in support of infrastructure, risk management, compliance, operations, threat protection and application security efforts.
- 3+ years of IT project management experience; ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities, and tasks under time constraints
- 2+ years of managing network security, network engineering, cyber security, and/or systems engineering projects
- Experience/exposure to the latest enterprise-level cyber security tools like Cisco, etc. HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Outstanding reputation with over 16+ years of business and consulting experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Program - Share in the Prosperity You Help Create
- Full Health Benefits Package (Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
This is an immediate need and interviews are being set up ASAP! For immediate consideration send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply, or Apply today!!
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Senior Project Manager
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB6470_14464
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.