To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Energy Systems Group, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 day ago
This individual will be a member of the Measurement and Verification (M&V) Team. Participates as an active team member in developing of energy baselines, verifying energy saving and annual M&V reporting. An ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in application of energy saving strategies, statistical analysis, and have prior experience working in Federal government market. This role will require a candidate with strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities to address best practices in baseline development as well as performance period energy consumption evaluation. This individual must be self-motivated and able to work independently but must also be able to interface directly with development engineers, installation team members, M&V engineers and Federal government clients to develop system-wide solutions. Under guidance of senior M&V engineering team members, individual will be responsible for completing assigned tasks on time and within budget. Manages assigned work in a professional and timely manner. Perform other related duties as assigned.Responsibilities
- Owns and manages tools & processes that ensure timely collection and accurate data entry of utility bills or other monitored consumption sources for M&V portfolios.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical customers both internal and external.
- Proactively reviews and/or interprets problems or patterns related to utility bills and energy consumption to limit risk and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. As appropriate, solves issues or elevates to appropriate senior M&V engineering members for team review and resolution.
- Understanding of Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) and International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP) concept and guiding principles
- Lead/support development of customer baselines or benchmarks as needed
- Responsible for the creation of high quality / high value performance reports that convey added value and analysis of cost reduction to contract specifications and/or guarantees (Options A, B, C, D and Non-Measured Savings) to the client. Responsibilities include the structure and grammar of the reports.
- Provides support to the development engineering, construction, and sales teams.
- High understanding of statistical and data analytics.
- Works to secure and maintain relevant professional certifications and licenses (e.g., Professional Engineering license).
- Adheres to the strict safety standards of ESG and Federal clients.
- Requires a responsible, self-starter who can handle multiple responsibilities with minimal supervision. Able to travel up to 40%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical field & 2+ years of experience in HVAC/Performance Contracting/Utility report writing & business organization, or 5+ years proven track record of performance in Mechanical Systems data collection/operation & building systems or operations
- Strong statistical analysis and excellent interpersonal communication, analytical and sound business writing skills required. CEM in process, EIT preferred.
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP)
- Knowledge includes HVAC controls systems, energy management control systems, data management and use of energy measurement tools.
- Proficient use of Microsoft suite of products.