To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chester, CA 96020
- Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc
- Phone: 385-239-3820
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Chester, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas'® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann's® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Multiple locations are being offered within the Sales Area:
The link will reflect Chester, CA but based on your location we will be able to tell which area is being applied for.
Top Reasons to Work for Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Competitive starting wages at $17.70 per hour
- Mileage reimbursement
- Union pension for retirement
Responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local customer's locations to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Works in accordance with all safety rules and procedures
- Maintain appropriate product levels and display locations throughout the customer's account
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with BBU leadership
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers
- Maintain World Class merchandising standards while rotating product
- Other duties as assigned
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all associates in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work unsupervised
Shifts for Hire:
- Days: Wednesday and Sunday; Thursday possible
- Hours: Varies
- Scheduling up to 20 hours per week
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 0-1 years of general work experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. overhead
- Must be able to push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs. of force
- Must be able to follow written instructions in English
- Must be able to stack product according to sales center stacking procedures
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be 18 years or older
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.