URL blocked - click to apply a leader in financial and retail automation software and hardware, in their Canton, Ohio office.
This is a temporary assignment with the possibility of converting to client's staff, depending on factors such as attendance and performance.
Hours: 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM , Thursday - Monday
Training the first week will be day shift, Monday - Friday
Duration: 12 months
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling Support to all branches of the business
- Continuously monitoring real time operation of the Call Management System to ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) is met
- Interface with all departments to determine initial urgency and schedule properly.
- Provide feedback to ensure business growth and participate in conference calls as required.
- Assist in training
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, And Certifications)
- Experience in customer service, call center, field service or high volume production scheduling required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to use logic and understand business efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and have the ability to learn new systems quickly
If this looks like a great job for you, APPLY NOW and call Phone number blocked - click to apply to follow up on your application. We look forward to speaking with you!
VOLT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Provide scheduling support to customers, Service Delivery Team Members, Field Associates and Management
• Strong analytical, problem solving, typing, PC usage, communication & reporting skills