Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for Auditors. Our client has an immediate need for an Auditor to join their team on a consulting basis to examine Expense Reports for fraud and abnormalities.
As a Financial Auditor, you will be responsible for performing integrated audits to assess adequacy and efficiency of internal control systems.
Additional responsibilities of the Financial Auditor role include:
- Auditing expense reports for abnormality in transactions
- Identify signs of abuse, fraud, or expense policy violations by examining receipts and analyzing data exported in Excel
- Perform data analysis in Excel to pull abnormalities from expense reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in internal audit, preferably auditing time and expense reports
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate setting
A successful candidate of the Financial Auditor role must be ready to start a career in financial auditing outside of public accounting. Someone who is able to present audit materials to senior leaders in a clear and concise manner will be a good fit for this role.
Additional requirements of the Financial Auditor role include:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting / Tax
• Master's degree in Accounting / Finance, preferred
• 1 to 2 years' experience in a relevant audit role
• CPA designation