To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Telephone Interviewers (Part-time)
Manpower • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a temporary part-time position that allows you to work independently and could lead to future opportunities? Do you like speaking on the telephone? Can you commit to variable part-time hours including some evenings and weekends? You could be a perfect fit for this job!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan has partnered with the University of Michigan's Survey Research Center (SRC) to find eager and organized part-time telephone interviewers to work in a 61-station phone lab in Ann Arbor, MI.
The SRC conducts some of the most widely cited and influential studies in the world. SRC telephone interviewers are an important part of the survey process and are responsible for accurate and thorough data collection. Interviewers communicate the reason for the call, answer questions about the projects, and seek to get individuals to participate in the studies. The data collected is about important topics like health, careers, confidence in the economy, family and friends in your social network, risk for suicide among teens and soldiers, and many others.
Why you'll love working for us…
* A chance to learn about social research working at an industry leader
* Opportunities to work future studies based on your performance
* Provide important, meaningful data for use in scientific research
* U-M SRC is one of the most prominent and successful research organizations in America today
What you'll get...
* Paid training
* A local job on campus with the convenient option of public transportation
* $13.25 per hour (certified Spanish/English bilingual candidates earn $15.25 per hour)
Are you able to...
* Multitask - listen and type at the same time
* Work 16 - 24 hours per week during the week and on weekends
* Work until the end of a project (6 months - one year)
* Self-motivate to get to work and achieve goals
* Portray a professional demeanor at all times
If so, we want to hear from you! Contact the Manpower office to apply today: 734-665-3757. Get a head start by creating an account at www.manpower.com and then give us a call!
Know of others looking for work? Please share this post! You could earn a $50 referral bonus for each successful referral.
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.