To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portsmouth, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PRN - EAP Specialist
Maxim Healthcare Services • Portsmouth, RI
Posted 2 months ago
The On-site EAP Specialist is a professional position responsible for providing onsite clinical services to either a dedicated customer or customers in our overall book of business. Responsibilities range from assessment and referral, management consultations, training, and critical incident response. An on-site counselor may also provide consultation to HR, program managers and supervisors on workplace and organizational issues.
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Conduct clinical and solution focused assessments; time limited counseling; helping clients define goals, plan action and gain insight
• Assess and refer to appropriate programs and services including but not limited to:
Worklife, behavioral health, substance abuse/chemical dependency and community-based resources
• Provide EAP authorization for members needing ongoing/additional counseling services
• Provide limited after care monitoring (following up with employees and/or providers to ensure the safety of employees, continuation of treatment, etc.)
• Assist with development of workplace policies and procedures (e.g. Workplace violence prevention, FMLA issues, Impaired Employee issues) as needed
• Provide manager consultation services on a variety of work-related issues such as; performance management, trauma impacting the workplace, organizational change, individual employee crisis intervention, coaching, and Work-life issues
• Provide crisis intervention and management support in response to Critical Incidents
• Conduct on-site training services for managers and employees (e.g. wellness seminars, Health fairs, Lunch & Learns)
• Participate in monthly 1 on 1's, team meetings, and other customer meetings as required
• Utilize UHG computer to accurately and thoroughly document member contact/case documentation accessing appropriate clinical case management system (s) within departmental time frame
• Follow internal ethical and regulatory privacy policies such as HIPAA, maintain confidentiality and private health information of members. Follows state and federal licensing practices
• Other projects as assigned by manager
• Registered licensed masters level mental health professional or licensed Ph.D. in a behavioral health field with unrestricted license
• 3+ Years of Clinical or EAP experience (post graduate)
• Computer hardware and software proficiency required
• CEAP Qualification
• Experience in settings such as EAP, managed care, private or public clinics, with emphasis on mental health, chemical dependency, and work place issues. Training in EAP, workplace and organizational dynamics desired
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills required and the ability to work effectively among different levels of management and personnel
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage stressful situations and multiple competing priorities Licensure: Registered Licensed masters level mental health professional or licensed Ph.D. Licenses must be unrestricted.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs