Nestled at the base of Vail Mountain, along the banks of Gore Creek, Grand Hyatt Vail is located in the heart of Vail Valley within the Cascade Village neighborhood. Featuring Vail%26rsquo;s premier open-air chairlift directly next to our spacious ski valet and rental shop, Grand Hyatt Vail offers the most convenient access to Vail Mountain, adventure, and respite. From skiing and snowboarding, seasonally inspired resort activities, and luxurious amenities, Grand Hyatt Vail has something for everyone. Enjoy an array of Colorado inspired dining options, comfortable guest rooms and warm hospitality at Vail%26rsquo;s premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Grand Hyatt Vail is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
The Purchasing/Receiving Clerk is responsible for checking in all incoming products and guest packages. This person is also responsible for shipping guest packages and in house needs. This person will be responsible for processing invoices and filling requisitions for internal department requests.
The budgeted range for this position starts at %2418.00 per hour. Actual pay will be commensurate with experience. Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free meals in our colleague cafeteria for every shift worked
- Free parking on-site
- 1 hour of sick pay earned for every 30 hours worked, up to 48 hours/year
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance %26ndash; (Full-Time colleagues)
- Flexible Spending Account (Full-Time colleagues)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- PTO earned based on hours worked, up to 17 days in your first year (Full-Time & Part-Time)
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- End of Season Ski Pass Bonus
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect %7C Integrity %7C Humility %7C Empathy %7C Creativity %7C Fun Qualifications
- Must be able to life a moderate amount of weight, up to 50 pounds.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be computer proficient