To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Risk & Advisory Services IT Audit Manager
CBIZ • Austin, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 3,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Balance multiple priorities, demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling client responsibilities and deliver a high quality work product
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional and industry standards and practices; keep abreast of latest developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, identify client issues and conflicts and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and project management skills
- Think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field preferred.
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
- 6+ years of audit experience in public accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Middle market experience preferred with clients ranging from $3-$100m in revenues.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and audit project management skills, including proficiency in GAAP and GAAS rules, procedures and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong computer and technical skills including, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet and audit software.
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs.
- Knowledge of Caseware is a plus.