To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livingston, NJ 07039
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PT Admin. Assistant
Sodexo Frontline • Livingston, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
The Customer Service Specialist may work in either a Food or Facilities operation. Their main function is to handle customer service interactions through either face-to-face, email or telephone communications. The Customer Support Specialist may also be required to record and document various client interactions for management follow-up. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording recurring problem areas.
- Provides immediate assistance to customers as requested.
- Maintains a method to document, track and research customer input.
- Shares recurrent problems identified by customer input.
- Reviews statistics and trends with appropriate personnel.
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations for quality improvement that creates perceived value to customers.
- May respond to e-mail inquiries.
- May send written communications in response to customer comment forms.
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP/OSHA, and/ or local policies and procedures related to all assigned work.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 0 to 2 years related experience.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/CSS
This individual will assist the Director of Environmental Services in administrative paperwork and other customer service duties associated with day to day office routine responsibilities and correspondence. This includes but not limited to:
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Maintain compliance program to ensure that waste information is properly tracked to support the filing of various monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Collects and distributes daily paperwork, such as daily driver paperwork, which may include BOL’s and manifest.
- Data entry to logs and insuring that waste is moved within the time constraints including regulatory inspections..
- Develop a positive working relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Administrative duties including filing, typing, mailing, phone communication, etc.
- Performance of other duties and responsibilities as required by management.
- May assist in training of staff.
- May assist in the distribution of weekly payroll.
- Maintain TRAKKAR.
- Tracks LEM Compliance
- Completes dashboard information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with minimum supervision and complete projects and daily duties in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database software, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
Required education: High School Graduate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.