To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Category & Customer Strategy
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL Oak Brook
Job Posting Title:Director, Category & Customer Strategy
The Strategy Director is ultimately responsible for managing all strategic work related to a division, categories and customers. Specifically, this position adds high level analytical support to support business opportunities including portfolio management, annual planning and future state modeling aligned to M&A or divestiture recommendations.
- Work with senior company leaders to develop strategies that deliver against multiyear growth and ROCE objectives.
- Collaborate with primary business unit leads to manage annual operating plans consistent with multiyear aspirations.
- Develop framework and coordinate multi-year strategic plan.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify margin improvement, capital allocation, and growth initiatives; develop and successfully execute project plans.
- Conduct due diligence on potential acquisition targets and lead post close integration efforts.
- Perform analysis on categories, financials, customers and cost structure. Create structure and framework for integrated multi-year plan.
- Act as communication liaison among Manufacturing, Research, Marketing, sales, supply chain, planning and Finance groups to coordinate and facilitate the information flow and lead the execution of category projects within THS businesses.
- Facilitate groups of diverse disciplines driving action forward through collaboration giving each member authorship and ownerships in roles and results.
- Work with Marketing Product Development, Procurement, Sales and a broad range of HQ and operations resources to scope and define growth and improvement initiatives for categories.
- Develop workplans appropriate to project management and corresponding ability to perform analysis on categories, financials, customers, cost structure etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a highly analytical/problem solving organization with demonstrated success in project management roles
- 2+ years of experience with a major strategy consulting firm preferred, complimented with an MBA or equivalent educational background
- Strong leadership with the ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Effectively drive strategy and execution at all levels of the organization
- Creative problem solving and ability to drive innovative solutions
- An energetic, self-starter with an inquiring mind, initiative and the ability to work as part of a cohesive team in an environment that values professional excellence and results
- A proactive style and approach. Willing to question and propose solutions, alternatives and or new ways of doing things, accepting responsibility along the way
- Attention to detail and sound, practical judgment
- Experience in consumer food and retail sectors
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
Education: Bachelor's Required - Business / Analytics
Master's Degree Required - MBA
Travel: approximately 30% travel
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.