Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, we’re changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings.
The Quality Systems Engineer works with QS Director and team to develop a robust and scalable global QMS strategy that supports solutions and customer loyalty with a high degree of flexibility and efficiency. This position is responsible for the design and cost effective deployment of global strategies of Quality System Management policies, procedures and best practices within their regional area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Chemical Engineering
- 2 years’ experience in quality management systems and continuous improvement or related field.
- Quality Assurance and/or Quality Systems experience (preferably automotive or aerospace manufacturing)
- ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or AS9100 auditing experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others, work as a team and take ownership for continuous improvement and uncompromised quality.
- Strong, professional communication skills, able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of quality detail, terminology, and style
- Proactive with can-do-attitude
- Fast learner with ability to adapt to change quickly
Why work for Rogers
- Software, MS Project and SharePoint is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9000 and IATF16949 or AS9100
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower employees with a culture of excellence. Come join a winning team!
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: [ Link removed ] to apply!
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation ([ Link removed ]) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable Advanced Connectivity and Advanced Mobility, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit [ Link removed ]