To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- SNI Technology
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SNI Technology • Tampa, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SNI Technology is please to represent our client in their search for a talented Systems Engineer in Tampa, FL!
Please note: This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity!
- Build and maintain automation systems to assist in managing and supporting our infrastructure
- Automate redundant jobs and improve efficiencies (i.e. Server builds, configuration management, etc.)
- Setup and manage infrastructure performance monitoring
- Perform and assist in performing of the configuration, staging, installation and ongoing support of client server environments;
- Establish and document best-practice procedures in areas of expertise;
- Technically assist any other departments or divisions of the company as needed;
- Participate in developing new applications or enhancements of existing products and services;
- Follow proper quality assurance procedures regarding releasing anything into production;
- Participate in strategic and tactical weekly meetings as necessary;
Experience in the following technologies:
- Experience creating automation processes for IT environments(i.e. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Containerization (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Ability to write software/scripts (i.e. ASP.Net, PowerShell, Pearl, Java, etc.)
High Level Requirements:
- 5+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience supporting very large Enterprise Class Servers
- In depth understanding of Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and problem solving (including TCP/IP) skills in high pressure environments
Working Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems - all versions;
- AWS or Azure experience
- SQL, SQL Best Practices and Query Language
- DNS, Hosts files and server routes
- Systems Security
- Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Direct Attached Storage Device (DASD)
- Backup and Recovery techniques.
- Server hardware builds in a data center environment.