You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Build and Release Engineer
Gridiron IT is seeking a Build and Release Engineer to support a federal program in Reston, VA.
The Build and Release Engineer responsibilities include perform as a technical liaison for Release and the Engineering workstream teams on every aspect associated with final builds and control release baseline issues. This position requires the candidate to support and enhance program lab environment to ensure integrated products have reliability, observability and maintainability required for customer deployment. The successful candidate will also bring a consultative approach identify and improve tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management.
The Build and Release Engineer will:
- Assist Release Manager executing release activities in accordance with established Release Management procedures and processes
- Define, implement, and enforce strong software build, deployment process for development, testing and production systems
- Configure repositories with application code and maintain code for multiple applications
- Perform GIT and Subversion administration and migration activities
- Create GIT and Subversion repositories with standard directory layout of trunk, branches, tags and also customized directory based on business/program need
- Work with developers, QA teams, and product managers to ensure releases are delivered with a repeatable and auditable process
- Make recommendations on specific aspects of build and deployment and continuously strive towards improvements in process and productivity through technology improvements
- Perform day-to-day release tasks needed to automate and deploy release through DEV and TEST environments
- Consultative Approaches
- Continuous Delivery
- Production Systems
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g34s4tx
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.