The primary focus of this position is to act as the single point of contact on a day-to-day basis for internal and external customers within a specified territory. All tasks to be performed will be in accordance with Veolia established company standards and in compliance with all company policies and procedures while maintaining regular and prompt attendance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for functioning in a technical support role to both the customer and sales account manager by providing knowledgeable expertise/awareness in chemical segregation, disposal options, RCRA/DOT regulations and compliance.
- Creating and maintaining waste profiles with respect to customer preference, disposal technology, cost, and facility approval guidelines.
- Provides guidance to field operations staff as well as administrative support to achieve client’s goals in determining most cost-effective methods in delivering quality services at a high level of satisfaction.
- Identifying and tracking 3rd party vendor costs for accuracy (Includes, but not limited t disposal, transportation, lab services, and rental equipment).
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or related discipline preferred.
- 2 to 3 years in the hazardous waste industry preferred.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Hazardous Waste Operations And Emergency Response Standard (Hazwoper)
Resource Conservation And Recovery Act (Rcra)