To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HRIS Workday Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Birmingham, AL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is looking for a talented and experienced HRIS Workday Specialist to work at our Birmingham, Alabama (AL) based Insurance Client. Summary: The HRIS Workday specialist is a project lead overseeing our HRIS system Workday and any Payroll and Timekeeping implementation(s) and projects, this would include technology, operations, accounting, and overall welfare of the project while working closely with Payroll (Finance) and HR to initiate, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and SMEs in order to deliver projects according to plan. Responsibilities:
- Overall project with status reporting and timely escalations
- Interact and partner with Payroll and Support Functions to provide information and support pertaining to Workday
- Conducts regular project and stakeholder meetings including creating meeting agendas and gathering inputs from project team members
- Coordinate and schedule implementation dates (installation, change management, training, go live)
- Partner with Payroll, IT and/or HRIS to ensure all "go live" issues have been resolved
- Managing any operational or technical issue(s) through to resolution id - escalate project risks as necessary
- Ensuring regular summaries of progress are provided to all key stakeholders
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and identifying potential areas of improvement
- Running and creating reports, dashboards, security, tech innovation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience providing Workday Operations or Consultative services or 5 to 7 years PeopleSoft experience with the ability to learn Workday quickly
- Corporate Operations experience is a plus
- Ability to handle complex communications fluently while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction - excellent communications and customer service skills
- Project management and/or Workday specialist experience with refined project management and execution skills
- Ability to manage multiple implementations/deployments simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment