Tax Staff - PublicCompensation:
$50000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking a Public Staff Accountant to join the team of a growing, reputable firm in Colorado Springs, CO. The Public Staff Accountant position reports directly to a CPA, has autonomy within the role, opportunity to grow long-term, and will be apart of a dedicated team. The Public Staff Accountant candidates will come with Tax and/or Audit experience working with multiple clients and have a proven ability to communicate professionally. The Public Staff Accountant opportunity is interviewing now with senior-leadership, if you are interested apply now or call Sage Tomsky at
• Preparation of income tax returns for individual, business, and fiduciary clients
• Tax planning with individual and business clients
• Direct correspondence with clients
• Direct correspondence with federal and state authorities
• Work effectively with team member
• Experience with Tax and/or Audit working with multiple clients
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or working towards one
• CPA Candidate, CPA, or Enrolled Agent
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to analyze complex matters
• Enthusiasm for work and eagerness to learn
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Hardworking And Dedicated