To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1905 North Center Point Road
Hiawatha, IA 52233
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Windstream • Hiawatha, IA
Posted 2 months ago
This position is in our Financial Services organization. Responsible for analyzing and resolving complex customer billing disputes for our top Tier Enterprise Customers. Analyst is a customer focused individual whose key responsibilities include processing of billing disputes and achieving sound financial decisions designed to protect the company’s bottom line while preserving the customer relationship.
- The ability to analyze a reported billing issue and determine 1) if an issue exists 2) the nature of the issue 3) if issue is in need of corrections; and 4) corrective measures needed to achieve resolution with the customer.
- Respond efficiently, professionally, and effectively to internal and external customer inquiries relative to contract terms.
- Ability to coordinate with external departments to achieve dispute resolution for customer’s billing disputes.
- Negotiate settlements with customers using a variety of factors including usage costs, circuit costs, tenure, contract term, risk, et.
- The ability to escalate to internal/external customers appropriately or handle incoming escalations as the need arises.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain workload as well as incoming escalations.
- Handle challenging and sometimes confrontational situations.
- Assist Management with Manual Adjustment reporting and Monthly Metrics.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing current queue reports to ensure processing timeframes are being met.
- Proficient in all pertinent systems.
- Proficient in Excel to calculate, display, and explain credit/debit calculations.
- Four-year degree or equivalent work skills and experience
- 2-5 years billing experience
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills with ability to work under tight schedules.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools, especially Excel and Access.
- Knowledge of SQL as well as other query languages, or the ability to learn these things.
Job Category: Finance
Locations: 1450 N Center Point Rd PO Bx 3177 |US|Iowa|Hiawatha\
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.