To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Reg E Dispute Intake Specialist
Tri Counties Bank • Chico, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Position Title: Reg E Dispute Intake Specialist
Department: Centralized Support Operations
Position Summary: The Reg E Dispute Intake Specialist is responsible for filing Debit Card Disputes for the bank. Provides support for dispute related inquires by phone to customers and branches. This position requires knowledge in Regulation E and Visa Zero Liability.
- Receives calls disputing ATM/Debit card transactions.
- Files disputes/claims over the phone for ATM/Debit transactions.
- Inputs the claim into the system.
- Ensures customer disputes or issues of fraud are filed in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Ensures appropriate actions are taken when customers call in to file disputes.
- Sets customer expectations with regard to potential outcomes and timing of resolution.
- Understands debit/credit card functions and working knowledge of Regulation E.
- Remains current with new/revised operational procedures to assure overall efficiency, control, and compliance with policy.
- Attends Reg E and Visa training/seminars to maintain expertise and remain current with any processing or regulatory changes.
- Notices dispute/fraud trends and communicates any findings to mitigate risk for the Bank and our customers.
- Supports inquiries by branches regarding questions on the outcome of disputes.
- Communications with customers to obtain necessary documentation for chargeback processing.
- Works directly with Reg E Dispute Resolution Specialists to identify opportunities for loss mitigation.
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and procedures, in compliance with all state and federal laws, including but not limited to Overdraft Protection Guidance, Regulation E, Bank Secrecy Act (SARs, OFAC), Information Security Guidelines, Identify Theft Red Flags, Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP), and Financial Elder Abuse.
- Performs other department duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience (banking, claim intake, customer service experience)
- Reg E claim experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with customers in a positive, courteous manner with a genuine concern for resolving problems or concerns. Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows driven programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.