Ledgent Technology is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Our client is a world-class, global employer in the Bend area who is setting the industry standard for enterprise content delivery. They are seeking a full time Senior Systems Administrator who is ready to work with cutting edge technology on a large scale. If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment this opportunity might be for you!!Job Title: Senior Systems AdministratorSalary: $110K-$130KLocation:
Bend, OregonRequirements - What Matters Most
- 5+ years systems administration experience in a production environment
- Experience with administrating CentOS/RHEL in a large, Automated HA deployment environment
- Experience with virtualization-VMWare vSphere, vSAN and ESX in particular
- BS in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and training
- Writing and maintaining clean, extensible Ansible playbooks and roles in a version-controlled environment (Git)
- Work closely with software engineering team
- Able to digest new technologies and apply them quickly and safely in a high paced environment
- Develops plans and follows procedures accurately
Ledgent Technology Services offers competitive pay, ACA compliant medical benefits, holiday pay, annual bonus, 401K, direct-deposit and complimentary online tutorials and business cards.
If you are currently a candidate of Ledgent Technology, please contact your recruiter for further details.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Experience with administrating CentOS/RHEL in a large, Automated HA deployment environment
Experience with virtualization-VMWare vSphere, vSAN and ESX in particular
Experience deploying and administering Java web applications
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Server (Computer Science)