This is an hourly non-Union, Office and Technical role. Provide support to Quality Assurance management including support to the salaried and hourly staff. Provide backup support to the Central Shop administrative team. Generate and publish reports, maintain databases, maintain Quality Records, schedule regulatory and department training, process purchase orders, compile performance metrics, provide Maximo data entry, assist with onboarding and off-boarding Cast, track budget data and provide process development support. Coordinate department meetings, assist with travel arrangements and process expense reports, provide clerical support, and handle confidential information and communication within the organization and with key internal business partners.
This position will report to Manager-Quality Assurance.
* Scheduling regulatory training and running status reports
* Scheduling department training (adding and removing in requirements in D Learn
* Submitting purchase orders and tracking status - new items and repairs
* Handling renewals of contracts for software and hardware maintenance for department equipment and UAL
* Checking and distributing supplies and on-hand inventory
* Handling all vehicle related issues (lease, owned, and pargos) - maintenance, repairs, purchases, etc.
* Updating department bulletin boards - safety, legal standards, environmental, and general information
* Support Onboarding and off-boarding Cast Members
* Handling costuming issues
* Handling special projects - new vendors, run reports, preparing documentation for storage at Iron Mountain, etc.
* Provide general clerical support to include, coordinating department meetings, handle confidential information and communication, and backup other secretaries in the facility
* Support and provide Maximo data entry
* Demonstrate computer proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Demonstrate strong organizational and administrative skills
* Ability to be flexible with work schedule, occasionally work unplanned overtime, as well as adjust schedule to meet organizational needs
* Self-Assured, articulate, and professional speaking & writing abilities (and experience)
* Familiar with Maximo
* Proficient in standard office software programs and mobile electronic devices to include One Drive and Microsoft Teams
* SAP Knowledge and experience
High school degree or equivalent
#LI-ML3, safety22, #DPEPFLA
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Data Entry
- Expense Management