Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises - our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Cheyenne || WY
Are you looking for a chance to work at home for a period of time before returning to an office environment? TJX is looking for Customer Service Representatives who can work from home. Candidates must have reliable internet access at their home.
The Customer Service Representative answers toll free customer service calls and correspondence, including letters, and internet e-mails. They field customer questions, resolve standard customer complaints, document information into the call tracking system and ensure effective communication at all levels. The Customer Service Representative also provides support for monitoring Facebook and Twitter to respond to customer comments/questions to encourage a higher level of engagement and for additional assistance as needed.
- Respond accurately, promptly and effectively to all forms of customer communication, including phones, letters, and e-mail.
- Resolve difficult and sensitive customer issues in an objective and timely manner, using problem solving and negotiation skills. Communicates with Regional Vice Presidents, District Managers, Store Managers and Home Office personnel to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Document customers and store information into call tracking system.
- Promote a positive Company image to support Customer Service objectives and mission statement.
- Compose personal replies to customer letters and/or e-mails and maintain assigned reports.
- Updates customer addresses for the Loyalty Program and adjusts reward points as needed.
- Makes sound judgment calls that align with the brand, escalation and customer service policies for social media customer related issues.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and capable of moderating a high volume of inbound content
*Candidates must utilize a cable internet provider and can not be serviced through a satelite internet provider.
- 1 to 3 years of retail customer service or call center experience and proven conflict management skills
- Flexible mindset, oriented towards conflict resolution
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC knowledge
- Typing skills
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Cheyenne || WY
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Working