Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Schedule: 6:00 AM -2:00 PM Monday - Friday
Location: Far Northeast
- Drives company vehicle to perform business-related errands around town.
- Responsible for turning in receipts of expenses to your supervisor after a completed errand.
- Responsible for performing routine building cleaning including trash removal and usage of sweeper machine.
- Flexible to working different hours during holiday seasons.
- Ensures safe and healthy working conditions and ensures an organized work environment.
- Promotes and adheres to all safety and health policies and procedures within the plant.
- Able to do other duties as required by manager.
- Complete all required training, including ergonomic, safety, health and environmental.
- Report issues to supervisor/manager when unable to control risk factor/s.
- Report symptoms of injury/illness and concerns when first noted.
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Use ergonomic equipment provided Demonstrate safe work practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 0-1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
Must have a valid driver's license
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Human Factors And Ergonomics