The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Wholesale Picker Packer will pick and pack products for shipment and preparing all necessary paperwork.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pick products according to order, either manually or with electronic scanning devices
- Lifts, stacks and arranges product on a pallet in preparation for shipment
- Generates labels and prepares paperwork necessary for order shipment
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules and SOPs guidelines
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
- Stock Control
- Safety Principles