IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA (URL blocked - click to apply) is the largest life sciences data, services, and informatics company in the world, with clients covering the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical technology industries. We are committed to providing solutions that enable healthcare companies to innovate with confidence, maximize opportunities and, ultimately, drive healthcare forward. We do this via breakthroughs in insights, technology, analytics and human intelligence that bring the advances in data science together with the possibilities of human science.
Primary Intelligence Group
As part of the PI group within IQVIA, we help clients build a marketing strategy for their brands using a combination of market research, secondary data and consulting services. Clients often come to us with unstructured business issues – “why is my market share declining?”, “which messages will resonate most with physicians?”, “how can we get ready for an important launch?”. We answer these questions using our analytical skills, communication, and strategic thinking and are looking for smart people with these skills.
Why join our team?
If you are analytical, passionate about healthcare, love working in teams, and want to help our clients bring new and exciting medicines to patients, then this is the right job for you. To help address our client issues, you will use cutting edge market research, leverage the best healthcare data in the world, and use a consultative approach to come up with integrated solutions that are drivers of their business.
You will join a team of self-starters who excel at work, but also bond outside the work place. As part of the team, you will grow at a pace you are comfortable with, and we will support you in every way possible, providing you a variety of growth opportunities. We have multiple pathways for career development, and you will have the power to choose what you want to become an expert at by having access to the entire IQVIA organization.
This position is for a full-time Engagement Manager role ideally for either of our two locations: the San Francisco Bay Area (San Mateo, CA) or the Philadelphia Area (Horsham, PA). However, we are open to candidates working remotely and/or from other IQVIA offices across the country, in particular LA/San Diego, Chicago/Midwest, NY/Boston/Northeast.
The Engagement Manager’s roles and responsibilities include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred (Master’s degree or PhD).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in market research, preferably within healthcare.
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Have the right to work in the US without Company sponsorship
- Has a client-focused, consultative approach for project management --- not just an order taker, but is able to suggest alternate approaches and provide strategic insights that meet client needs.
- Demonstrates a strong command of a variety of analytical and market research techniques.
- Sought out by clients as an analytical expert and, more importantly, as a strategic advisor.
- Grasps key issues quickly, understands the "big picture", and links market research insights to larger business issues relevant to client needs.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and is effective in a variety of presentation settings.
- Has a strong commitment to quality.
- Has a proven track record of meeting or exceeding target goals.
- Has the desire to develop and mentor junior staff.
We are offering an attractive compensation package including base salary, company bonus, medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, and 401K plan.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: