Are you looking for a career change? We have an opportunity on 2nd shift with a 20% SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL, and you will receive a $5000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
C/A Design, a Heico Company, is a leader in aluminum brazing for the aerospace and defense industry. We are looking for the right candidate to join our growing 2nd shift team. Check out the competitive benefits that we offer.
The CNC Machinist will be responsible to produce complex aluminum parts for the Aerospace and Defense industries. This is a critical role within the manufacturing team and requires a detailed mind set. This role reports directly to the 2nd Shift Supervisor.
To be success in this role:
- High School Diploma, or General Education Degree (GED).
- Strong knowledge in all aspects of producing top quality precision aluminum components.
- Ability to work with internal drawings, travelers, set up sheets, proper fixturing, offset and tool setting, and prove-out of programs.
- Perform basic edits to programs on Fanuc controls.
- Demonstrated ability to solve highly technical problems.
Some of our competitive benefits packages include:
- Shifts Available: 2nd shift (3:00 pm – 1:30 am) - Monday – Thursday (4 Days / 10 hour each).
- Competitive (20%) Shift Differential for working on 2nd shift.
- Generous $5000.00 Sign on Bonus!!
- Get paid weekly.
- Excellent benefit package to include, PTO, 401k & Medical/Vision/Dental.
- Tuition Reimbursement offered.
We're looking for team-oriented people with a willingness to learn and contribute to our customers’ success. The best way to include you in the recruiting process is to receive your application through our online system, or email your resumes to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Aerospace Machinist. Please note that any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check and pre-employment physical and drug screen.
C/A Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class. Find your new career at C/A Design.