To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Janesville, WI 53545
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ANGI Energy Systems, Inc • Janesville, WI
Posted 1 month ago
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Site Controller in preparation of annual budget, monthly forecasts, and financial reporting. SOX compliance and compliance with Fortive accounting policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Takes part in the annual budget process including development of departmental budgets, revenue, and costs of sales.
- Accurately and timely leads monthly forecasts assumptions and updates for profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Provides accounting support and financial analysis to the Controller.
- Provides departmental budget to actual spending analysis and monitoring and supports the select departments to review and analyze budget vs. actual spending.
- Understanding of company’s compliance with corporate revenue recognition requirements and processes.
- Project close out and variance analysis (Cost Accounting).
- Performs fixed asset accounting and maintains fixed asset records.
- Maintains certain statistic reporting and key performance indicator reporting.
- Performs account reconciliations in accordance with Fortive accounting policies.
- Has an understanding of internal control procedures.
- Internal and external audit schedule support.
- Assist in SOX testing and maintain SOX workbook.
- Corporate Income tax data collection and submission.
- Corporate monthly/quarterly/annual schedule submission.
- Continuous improvement idealization and implementation.
Accuracy of all financial transactions and forecasting. General accounting and cost accounting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related area from an equivalent from a four-year college or technical school; a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in progressive Accounting (i.e.: plant controller or corporate controller of a small business, previous analyst role, public accounting experience)
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Evaluate and improve processes for financial and risk control
Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in the field
Must be eligible to work in the United States